The Laboratory Animal Science Association is looking forward to its Annual Conference that will be held at a London venue from 22nd to 24th November 2016.
An event programme packed with keynote speakers and presentations from life science specialists and research scientists, this event adds real value to the life science community.
A brief overview of presentations is below:
- None regulated animal work – out of sight, out of mind?
- Veterinary challenges in animal research out with ASPA
- Refinements in mechanical and thermal nociceptive threshold testing in mice
- Experimental design factors in non-regulated studies
- Using Zebra fish for pre-clinical brain haemorrhage research
Alongside the programme there is an extensive trade exhibition where delegates can learn about new innovations in the life science arena. Find out more from our events section http://www.lasa.co.uk/meetings/ or contact LASA on 08456 711956