BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER
- Career development through education and training
- Discount on registration fee for Annual Conference and regular workshops
- Workshop proceedings and LASA publications either FREE or at discounted rate
- Strong, influential representation of your opinions and concerns at national and international level
- Regular newsletter with topical news, comment and feature articles about LASA activities and the world of laboratory animal science
- Key issues reported in-depth through ‘Laboratory Animals’ – the official journal of LASA, distributed FREE to all members
- The opportunity to exchange views and information with other experts in the field of laboratory animal science
Membership of LASA is through annual subscription, renewable in July of each year. Various methods of payment are available, please contact the Secretariat for details.
In addition to Individual Membership, LASA also offers Organisational Membership. Organisational Membership provides a straightforward way for larger organisations to sign-up several members of staff, and at a discounted rate. A minimum of five people is required for Organisational Membership; there is no upper limit. Members’ benefits are identical in both schemes.
Both membership schemes come with the option of subscription to Laboratory Animals journal at the current rate of £53 per subscription.
Please complete the appropriate form and send to the LASA Secretariat.
PO Box 524
Hull HU9 9HE